- Watered with the Lord’s Love, it remains forever green; through the karma of good deeds and meditation, it ripens.
ras rasiaa hariaa sadhaa pakai karam dhhiaan ||
Guru Nanak, Raag Maajh, 147
- The Gurmukh performs actions of good karma, and the Gurmukh is beyond karma. Whatever the Gurmukh does, is done in good faith. ||6||
guramukh karam guramukh nihakaramaa guramukh karae s subhaaeae jeeo ||6||
Guru Arjan, Raag Maajh, 131
- Who is subject to karma, and who is beyond karma? Who chants the Name, and inspires others to chant it? ||2||
koun karam koun nihakaramaa koun s kehai kehaaeae jeeo ||2||
Guru Arjan, Raag Maajh 131
- According to the Lord’s Command, people perform their actions; they wander around, driven by the karma of their past actions.
hukamae karam kamaavanae paeiai kirath firaao ||
Guru Amar Daas, Siree Raag, 66
- The body is the field of karma in this age; whatever you plant, you shall harvest.
karam dhharathee sareer jug a(n)thar jo bovai so khaath ||
Guru Arjan, Siree Raag, 78
Home Multimedia SikhFeed Five Quotes from Guru Granth Sahib Ji on Karams