SILVIS, IL, USA—In relation to the murder of Bhai Satwinder Singh Bhola, US officials comprising of Mr. Canith Bergeron (Senior Specialist of Community Relation Service), Jim Louis (Department of Justice) and Jerry Mishelle (Chief of Police Station, Peoria) addressed a gathering at Gurdwara Singh Sabha in Silvis (Chicago) on October 20.
Following the bhog of Sri Sukhmani Sahib, Mr. Canith Bergeron (Senior Specialist of Community Relation Service) said that he is pained at the murder of Bhai Satwinder Singh Bhola and the administration is doing its best to capture the culprits.
Mr. Jerry Mishelle (Chief of Police Station, Peoria) said that 31 agents of Police are heavily investigating the murder case of Bhai Satwinder Singh Bhola but unfortunately the Police haven’t retrieve any solid evidence in the case.
Mr. Jim Louis (Department of Justice) said that solvency rate of criminal cases in US is 90%, but the remaining 10% are harder to get solved due to the professionalism of the perpetrators.
The trio appealed to the Punjabi Community to cooperate with the Police by sharing information they may have about the murder of Bhai Satwinder Singh Bhola.
Bibi Sarvarinder Kaur (wife of Shaheed Bhai Satwinder Singh Bhola), Bhai Jeet Singh, Bhai Gurlabh Singh, Bhai Dalvir Singh Cheema, Bhai Charanjit Singh, Bhai Naginder Singh, Dharminder Vashisht, Bhai Nirmal Singh, Bhai Sampuran Singh and others were present at the Gurdwara Sahib.