BALTIMORE, MD, USA—Earlier today, Sikh Association of Baltimore passed five resolutions following cases of Guru Granth Sahib in Punjab. The resolutions were accepted by the Sangat with roars of Jakaras.
Following are the resolutions that were passed –
1. We reject SGPC’s and SAD (B)’s attempt to control local D.C. Maryland and Virginia Gurduaras
2. Resolve to make concept of Sarbat Khalsa deliberation viral
3. We salute our martyrs who gave their lives for Guru Granth and Guru Panth and support the injured and protesting in Punjab and the Sikh diaspora
4. We condemn Punjab police brutality and the deception by the current leadership of SAD (B), SGPC, and the administration and Jathedars of all five Takhts
5. We resolve to boycott Badal’s financial interests (PTC etc.) and request the Khalsa Panth to follow suit in Punjab and worldwide.