Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa, Bhindrawale did seva of Khalsa Panth for numereous years through the medium of parchaar. He was a Jathedar of the Damdami Taksal, the Sikh school for Gurmat studies. For several years, he taught numerous students how to recite Gurbani and do katha. Several of Sant Ji’s students are still doing active parchar today.
Following are 11 teachings of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa which he promoted during his sermons. These are being posted for the benefit of our readers.
1) Take amrit from Panj Pyarai and become Guru Vale, always keep rehat, never let your rehat falter.
2) Make others into Nitnemis.
3) Always recite Gurbani correctly.
4) Memorize Gurbani.
5) Never try to become “big” (famous).
6) Always respect Sangat as the form of Guru Jee.
7) Always help Panthik Jathebandis in times of need.
8) Recognize that your mind, body and wealth all belong to Guru Jee and do seva of Gursikhs.
9) Recognize that ਅਵਲਿ ਅਲਹ ਨੂਰੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਬੰਦੇ ॥ and so respect and have love for every person.
10) Always remember that everything is happening because of God.
11) If a Mona (person who cuts his/her hair) or someone that smoked cigarettes (or used other drugs) would make langar Sant Jee would never eat it or let the Jatha eat it. They would always keep the utmost cleanliness. They would never eat others jootha or let anyone eat their jootha, they were against using cha (tea) and other drugs.